Farrer would to congratulate the students who have successfully obtained a position in 2019.
We are in the process of sending out Enrolment packages, could you please complete the forms and return to the school within 14 days of receipt of your package.
BECOMING A FARRER STUDENT
Farrer MAHS is unique; it is the only Government day and boarding agricultural selective high school for boys in Australia. Farrer offers a diverse range of educational opportunities in a rural setting, 10 kilometres from Tamworth.
Our Open Day is held each February, however, if you would like a personalised tour please contact our Enrolments Officer.
Students in Years 9 – 11 – we currently have a limited number of vacancies. For further information, and an application form, please contact our Enrolments Officer – Kerry Hussey on 6764 8607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does ‘Selective School’ mean and how does it work?
- Students wishing to attend Farrer in Year 7 will be required to sit the Selective Schools Test.
- To sit the test you will need to register your son, when he is in Year 5, through The Selective Schools website. This site will be open during 9th October to 12th November, 2018 for registrations.
- In March your son will sit the Selective Schools test. (Confirmation of your registration will be sent to you in February.)
- During the first two weeks of July you will receive notification of his placement, or otherwise.
- Once your son has been accepted into Farrer an enrolment package will be posted to you during the last week of July.
ENROLMENT ENQUIRY – If you would like further information regarding joining the ‘Farrer Family’ please submit the enquiry form below. Alternatively you can ring Kerry Hussey, our Enrolments Officer, on 6764-8607 or you can email Kerry at: email@example.com.