The School Council represents the school community in assisting the Principal and staff with policies and procedures for the school. This group consists of elected representatives of the staff and parent bodies, which meets at least six times per year.
Elections are held for the positions of President, Vice President and Secretary at the Annual General Meeting held in May each year.
The membership of the School Council consists of:
Voting Members – 16
- Business Services Manager
- Deputy Principal boarding
- Deputy Principal day
- 2 teacher representatives
- 2 non-teaching staff representatives
- 4 parent representatives
- Old Boys’ representative
- Clothing Pool representative (formally Farrer Auxiliary)
- PT&F representative
- 2 members appointed by the School Education Director
- Farm Supervisor
- Co-opted members
Term of office for all council members is two years. Council members may be re-elected, but a council member may not serve more than two consecutive terms on council (4 years).
Contact number below:
Chairman: Mr David Rodgers – 0427 648 603